Exclusive City Apartments
Designed for a Modern Life
Redefining how architecture styles can look today and adding a clever dash of modernism takes great skill and careful consideration. Blending traditional details with cutting-edge design and vision is what Northacre does incredibly well.
It is essential to keep the character and rich architectural history of a building alive for generations to come. This is why the five façades form the basis of No. 1 Palace Street, The St. Regis Residences. Its 72 apartments have been exquisitely restored and thoughtfully updated to provide an uncompromising contemporary living for the luminaries.
Each perfectly appointed luxury condominium is intelligently designed and delicately infused with stylistic and functional elements for modern living. It is a prime example of the impeccable attention to detail and effortless blend of technological innovation that makes this establishment so extraordinary. Masterfully crafted, both inside and out, this exclusive London property provides the perfect backdrop to modern life.
A Choice of Five
Guided by a passion for design and contemporary craft, the No.1 Palace Street, The Residences’ talented interiors team travelled the world in search of exceptional accoutrements and precious materials, to reflect the establishment’s five unique architectural styles. Their in-depth research drew them to sleek Italian marble and brushed copper.
In creating this unparalleled London residency, careful consideration was given to each beautifully refined interior. The alluring room settings feature soft muted colour palettes and are future-proofed with the latest light and heat technology. Against this distinctive backdrop, Northacre’s signature style and meticulous attention to detail can be seen in the following one-of-a-kind interiors:
of Luxury Living
Northacre has shown what is possible for luxury living experiences.
At The Residences you will find:
- 72 apartments located on one of London’s most coveted island sites adjacent to Buckingham Palace
- A collection of one to five-bedroom apartments ranging from 679 sq ft to 5,343 sq ft
- Home-automation systems providing remote control of lighting, heating and security
- Ceiling heights ranging from 2.65m to 5m in the principal rooms
- Beautifully designed functional kitchens by Obumex with Calacatta Oro marble tops and splashbacks with fully integrated appliances by Gaggenau and Miele
- Energy efficiency and eco-friendly features including LED lighting and adjustable controls, independent MEP control and a rooftop rainwater harvesting system
- Exquisite fitted oak parquet flooring in living spaces and all bedrooms
- Independently controlled comfort cooling in living rooms and bedrooms
- Underfloor heating system throughout living quarters
- Large oversized doors with superior ironmongery and finishes
- AV pre-wired for sound to all principal rooms