Opulent City Apartments
Designed for a Modern Life
Redefining how architecture styles can look today and adding a clever dash of modernism takes great skill and careful consideration. Blending traditional details with cutting-edge design and vision is what we at Northacre do best. For us, it is essential to keep the character and rich architectural history of a building alive for generations to come.
The five façades that form the basis of No. 1 Palace Street, together with 72 apartments, have been exquisitely restored and thoughtfully updated to provide uncompromising contemporary living for the discerning urbanite.
Each perfectly appointed luxury apartment is intelligently designed and delicately infused with stylistic and functional elegance for modern living. It is a prime example of the lengths we go to, to ensure that original details blend effortlessly with the latest in technological innovation. Masterfully crafted, both inside and out, this exclusive London property provides the perfect backdrop to modern life.
A Choice of Five
Guided by a love of design and contemporary craft, our talented interiors team travelled the world in search of exceptional accoutrements and precious materials, to reflect No. 1 Palace Street’s quintet of architectural styles. Their fastidious research drew them to sleek Italian marble and brushed copper.
In creating this unique London residency, we gave careful consideration to each beautifully curated interior. Our alluring room settings are imbued with soft muted colour palettes and future-proofed with the latest light and heat technology. Against this elegant backdrop, Northacre’s signature style and meticulous attention to detail can be seen in the following one-of-a-kind interiors:
of Luxury Living
Our journey, the Northacre way, has led us here – to the pinnacle of what is possible in luxury living experiences. At No. 1 Palace Street you will find:
- 72 apartments located on one of London’s most coveted island sites adjacent to Buckingham Palace
- A collection of one to five-bedroom apartments ranging from 679 sq ft to 5,343 sq ft
- Home-automation systems providing remote control of lighting, heating and security
- Ceiling heights ranging from 2.65m to 5m in the principal rooms
- Beautifully designed functional kitchens by Obumex with Calacatta Oro marble tops and splash backs with fully integrated appliances by Gaggenau and Miele
- Energy efficiency and eco-friendly features including LED lighting and adjustable controls, independent MEP control and a rooftop rainwater harvesting system
- Exquisite fitted oak parquet flooring in living spaces and all bedrooms
- Independently controlled comfort cooling in living rooms and bedrooms
- Underfloor heating system throughout living quarters
- Large oversized doors with superior ironmongery and finishes
- AV pre-wired for sound to all principal rooms